2.8.10

forgive and forgiveness

I did a terrible thing to you. I spent a lot of nights wishing I could take it back. I’m not asking you to forgive me. I just want you to understand. – Flint Marko, Spiderman 3.



mudah? ya..mudah sebegitu, and ..simple as that and i dont want your forgiveness...and i am simply not begging you for that as i know i did not deserved one. I want you to understand. In fact you should be able to understand if you realize that we are not living in a perfect world.

rialitinya tidak seperti yang kita fikirkan, but lower expectation with some rationale will be good enough for an abandon relationship...thats the pure.

...........................................................................

*this images taken from Leanna Chong .....enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment