22.1.10

Jiwa Kaco

I am superbly pissed today.

Sebab?

because I lost my handphone yesterday..lepas abis kerja

bukan jak sebab kehilangan telepon, I have to have a terrible stomach ache at the same time.

Because its a stupid Monday. MONDAY! MONDAY! IYEEEEEE.

Because i lose all game in Dota...ArgHhhhh Sial


Just now when I was go to work I was trying VERY VERY hard ...hurmmm...lupakan

And then the stupid phone...malas story sebab bukan hilang tapi kena curi..sial

I had to be suey enough to meet a thief yesterday who decided to TAKE MY HANDPHONE while I was doing my work dekat field..

And because of that KANINIA I have to spend an extra 600+ this month. So now I have a new phone, unexpectedly, and not that I really needed a new phone some more...and it not just because my handphone it just...because....ok...just break up wif my gf...and...lupakan!

I AM UBERLY UBERLY PISSED WITH THE ENTIRE WORLD TODAY SO IF YOU HATE ME BUT STILL DAMN THICK SKIN AND YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME JUST PRETEND TO LIKE ME AND LOVE ME AND SPREAD ME ALL OVER WITH YOUR OOEY GOOEY GOODNESS AND WONDERFULNESS.


I NEED TO FEEL DAMN LOVED TODAY.
I feel like a bloody WOE-man today
Sebenarnya pun itu bukan semuanya betul,bukan..arghhhh selalu pikir pasal si dia dan,i also hate the idiot who took my phone.

Aiyah I hate the whole world lah ok.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE the entire fucking world today.


AAAAAAAAAARGH AARGH.


BTW,gini la jadinya kalau pikiran kacau..ehh memang kacau la..."kiayam"

Anyone has Akon's Lonely in a small MP3 file or a midi file please send to me because I so want that one for my ringtone. And if you know me personally be lah a bit smart send me your handphone number because duh. I lost my handphone. All phone numbers are gone.

OK. I'm done. Thank you for reading this shit. ok makan dulu.


No comments:

Post a Comment