6.3.10

life is real, it's not a tale..

love to read this entry..so here we goes

"Once upon a time
Somewhere so far away
There's a toad under a spell
A princess stuck in a devil's curse
A prince turned into a beast
A mermaid who lost her voice
Those lived in happily ever after ending

But someone has failed
There's a mistake in the fairy tales

Who said it's the most beautiful
When in there I can't find you?
You should be in every dream-come-true
In every love the characters would share
In every justice when the world's unfair

Should you be fighting the monster?
Or marry me cause I fit a slipper?
Or with a kiss that bring me back to life?
You shouldn't, cause you're much better

If the tales were for me to write
If the wrong things were for me to fix
You will be the prince for every single tale
An angel beyond the witches
A kingdom full of love and light
Where our hopes could fill up the sky"

..................................................................
for me: well, the original idea is not mine.
I've read "mistake in fairy tale' not long ago, and i tried to rewrite it with my own words..

simply a blended poem of me n the 1st writer

2 comments:

  1. wohooo...nice 1...cam betol gak tuh. life is not fairy tale. hurm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i try so hard for this..zzz

    ReplyDelete