6.3.10

my aweken

i'm walking with my head lowered in shame from my place
i'm walking with my head lowered from my race
yes it's easy to blame everything on the west
When in fact all focus should be on ourselves....
yang satu ni kita abaikan..so here we goes again...

We were given so many prizes
We changed the desert into oasis
We built buildings of different lengths and sizes
And we felt so very satisfied
We bought and bought
We couldn't stop buying
We gave charity to the poor 'cause
We couldn't stand their crying
We thought we paid our dues
But in fact
To ourselves we're just lying

We became the visuals without a soul
despite the heat
Our homes felt so empty and cold
To fill the emptiness
We bought and bought
Maybe all the fancy cars
And bling will make us feel satisfied...

*When there's nowhere to run and hide

No comments:

Post a Comment