22.2.10

freaking ?

Ok, here we goes again, this is what happen when the freaking mood for blogging is suddenly there. .Now I'm going to rant in this freaking morning until I'm freaking ngantuk. haha!! and hell yeah, I'm freaking insomnia..
I was freaking starving because just now bo..I ate freaking nothing
from the freaking morning this day
Went back to freaking house at freaking midnight,then play freaking dota and make me really had a freaking good time haha.. xD

*me: where all the freaking player ?

3 comments:

  1. yes i always freaking when i go to the toilet alone at the nite..
    hehehehhe
    macam tak kena je

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude..freaking twisted! hahahha..nice nice..how's your fever? had your eat any meds? must oo..or not cannot play DOTA..hahahha..well, at least lari fokus..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. moon: freaking scared? haha..
    zila: ok just now..no need obat2an..rokok sebatang sembuh sua..haha

    ReplyDelete