12.2.10

new tag!

i stole this from the stolen survey. kekekeke...

WHAT DID YOU DO..
1 MINUTE AGO: reading the stolen survey in sab facebook buletin
1 DAY AGO: beating other ppl indota game at skyland cc
1 WEEK AGO: go to "felda"
1 YEAR AGO: happy with my gf nur hidayah.. but it was a year ago! hahaha~

I THINK..
I LOVE: my laptop and myself
I HATE: people who are annoying me!
I HOPE: i hope...evryone happy
I FEEL: fuzzy..yawn. to much nicotine in my head
I LISTEN: to what my instinct tell!
I HIDE: when i'm mad coz i will laugh too loud,cry for no reason and hurt myself.
I MISS: to fight with my sister puspa
I LEARNED: whatever i do. i'm messed up everything.
I WAITED : the life really turn around when i'm on the good side of life.
I NEED: premium everyday. loves your lung! hahaha
I THINK: i need a lot of my time being alone.

CURRENTS..
Current Clothes: = jeans only
Current Mood: = weirdo...hekeke
Current Music: = yui - i remmember you
Current Taste: = sour. coz just wake up from sleep. euww..
Current Hair: = as always. i never comb it. so fuzzy!
Current Annoyance: = my laptop fan that sounds too loud! need a new one.
Current Smell: = i don't smell anything as my nose is stuck with something. hehe
Current thing I should be Doing: smoking
Current Desktop Picture: = bleach - bleach hollow
Current Favorite: sitting everywhere playing dota
Current Book: = funny books.xD
Current Movie In DVD: quantum of solace. bang bang.
Current Worry: my mom
Current Crush: i have a crush still with my former xgf. or slightly known as mot.
Current love: i still love her. muah! hehehe

**SIAPA YANG BACA NIE MESTI BUAT TAG NIE**

5 comments:

  1. bro, ur nose stuck with soemthing meh? aiyak. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chiss..nyesal lak baca ni blog..kan tepaksa buat tag..aduiiii..tumpang copy..hehhee

    ReplyDelete